Category 1 chronic diseases symposium
Date: Saturday 22 June 2019
Venue: Park Hyatt, 1 Parliament Place, Melbourne 3002
People who are diagnosed with one or more chronic conditions often have complex health needs, can face premature death or live a poor quality of life. Epworth Rehabilitation and Mental Health is hosting a chronic diseases symposium to explore this issue in a series of presentations and workshops.
40 Category 1 QI&CPD points
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan for the ageing patient with dementia.
- Identify patients with risk factors associated with development of heart failure in the future.
- Evaluate the correlation between chronic pain, mental health and prescription medication addiction.
- Review the Victorian legislation regarding ‘Voluntary Assisted Dying’ and discuss possible implications in your practice.
- Recall chronic pain patients for medication review and treatment plan implementation.